Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heat online!

Blog Entries

Default Heat online!

Well KidFury introduced me to this new Racing Game

Heat Online (http://heatonline.com/)

The thing i most enjoy about this game is the many mods u can play your can do single player missions to boost your lvl and gain access to car then each car you will be able to buy upgrades for and then race. you can race multilayer and or single player races then there is different types of races Sumo is fun where you are trying to knock the other cars off the top of buildings.

For those that like event there seems to be a large number of event run daily and a in game calender system to show you what events are and when.

The clan system is purity complex where we are able to have clan vs clan races and such seems purity cool i still learning the game so there is much i don't know about it.

But for those that are DragonShadow that wish to Get in to clan contact me I have started up the clan and will invite you as soon as you let me know and we make an arrangement to meet up in game.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heat online!

One thing I Did notice when Starting this game it has one issue with booting up for the first time in larger resolutions to fix this simple drop your desk top resolutions to below 1600x1024 boot the game up put the game in windows mode and exit game. then put your resolutions back to what it was boot game back up and then go set up the resolutions in game reboot game should work fine it did for me.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

ya theres a lot of different game modes so if u like racing games at all your sure to find something you like.
    vs mode - straight up racing
    thunder alley - nascar racing
    drift -
    sumo - knock players off the track to get points
    ctf - capture the flag
    explorer - big open maps where u race to pick up different colored dots and try to get more than the other ppl
    battle race - like vs race but u can use items to attack the other cars

if u played other racing games, in this one you dont have to worry about just starting out with a low lvl vehicle and having to race high lvl vehicles. when u create races "rooms" u can set your room to only allow vehicles of your lvl or your vehicle type like off road vehicles, street vehicles, special vehicles like the golf cart forklift and bobcat.

this is a free to play game with an item mall so u dont have to spend money unless u want to! so hurry up and get in here and lets go racing!
    in game name-KidFury
    Last edited by KidFury; 05-20-2012 at 04:42 AM.

Blog Entries

I can't find the original link I was looking at the other day, but this one has the same details (refers to "Johnnys’ Guide to Thunder Alley Racing!"). Of particular interest is the suggestion to not fill your tank up completely at the pit stops as "You will notice that your car runs faster when there is less fuel in your tank."

Johnnys’ Guide to Thunder Alley Racing!

Oval tracks: The trick here is to hug the inside of the curves, and release your grip on the steering wheel near the end of the curves and let your car veer towards the outside wall in order to get the most speed in the straights. As an illustration, your optimal racing line would look like this:

Sunbay track with exaggerated racing line ( to illustrate my point )
    * = racing line, _ = outside wall

Code:

_         *******************************************        _ 
    _          *                                 backstretch                                       *         _ 
    _        *                                                                                                *       _ 
     _        *                                                                                                 *        _ 
       _       *                                                                                               *       _ 
          _       *                                                                                          *      _ 
              _       *                                                                                   *   _ 
                      _   *                                                                            * _ 
                               _ ********                                         ****** _ 
                                       --------        **************     ------- 
                                                        -------------------------- 

The optimal racing line for any oval track will vary slightly depending on which car you are driving, as well as how much fuel you have in your tank (More on strategies regarding fuel later in this guide). In general, you want to be near the wall on straights and hugging the inside yellow line in the curves.

HOWEVER! The optimal racing line only applies when you are not in the middle of a passing frenzy! Speaking of passing…….

Passing etiquette on ovals!

Much of any TA race on an oval track will be spent passing and being passed. When your car is trailing another car at high speed, you will notice a “tunnel” behind the lead car extending about 200 feet. This visual tunnel represents a vacuum, or lack of air. This is beneficial to the trailing car, because the lead car has pushed the air out of the way and thus lessened the air resistance for the trailing car. As a result, racers will trail and then “slingshot” their way into the lead. At that point the leading car(s) become the trailing car(s) and do the same thing. This is very common at the beginning of races, especially sunbay, where cars are clustered together and it is very easy to do this.

Make sure to let other racers pass! Passing should be done on the inside, and when you realize you are going to be passed it is proper to veer towards the outside of a curve or straightaway. The optimal racing line only applies when there are no other racers in the immediate vicinity; proper passing etiquette takes precedence over the optimal racing line when multiple racers are in close proximity to one another.

Fuel Management:

Unlike VS where the fuel gauge represents nitro, it represents actual fuel in TA. Fuel management is very important, especially in the longer races where there may be one or more pit stops involved. You will notice that your car runs faster when there is less fuel in your tank. If you run out of fuel, your car will still drive but have a top speed of 60-80 MPH! Experience will tell you how many laps you can get out of a full tank of fuel, I.E. 17/18 laps on sunbay with an intimidator, 16 laps on sunbay with a pro. There are useful trunk items which extend the life of a fuel tank, such as engine 20% and fuel 30%, more info on trunk items later in this guide!

When you make a pit stop for fuel, don’t fill the tank to 100% unless you have to! For example, if you are racing 40 laps on sunbay with an intimidator, you can get 17/18 laps out of your initial full tank. Since you have to pit twice, fill to 5/8 each time to maximize your cars’ effectiveness and keep your lead, IE pit on lap 18, fill to 5/8, then pit on lap 29, fill to 5/8, as an example. This way you spend most of the race with a car that has half tank or less of fuel, and thus as fast as it can be. Let’s say you are involved in a 30 lap race on sunbay with a pro. DO NOT make the mistake of thinking “It is a 30 lap race, I will pit on lap 15 and fill ‘er up”! On said 30 lap race, pit on lap 16/17, take less than a full tank, maybe ¾, so that you spend less time filling up as well as enjoying faster lap times due to the lower weight of your car! Long races on oval tracks are WON AND LOST due to pit strategy!

One additional note on pitting: since this is not real life but rather a videogame, the FASTEST way to get through the pits is to race at full speed close to the electronic billboard which states “pit speed 55 mph” (or something like that), and slam into a wall to bring your car from 180 mph to 55 mph in record time! If this maneuver is executed correctly, you will gain more time on your opponents than a perfect race line driver could possibly hope for. Also, there is a trunk item labeled “radar jammer” which allows a racer to cruise through the pit at 62/63 mph rather than being penalized at 54.5 mph! Avoid drive through penalties as they WILL cost you a victory!

Ramming:

Don’t do it! The regulars in the TA community know one another, and there is a level of respect between those of us who race TA on a consistent basis. If one decides to ram and be a clown, they will be quickly shunned by the TA veterans, and as such, it would be nigh impossible for said clown to win anything because us regulars will work together to make sure the life of a clown is difficult one! We welcome all racers, except those who think that this is SUMO unleashed! If you want to play sumo, start a sumo room. Thunder Alley is not the place for that kind of thing!

Tuning chip/balance:

Overall, taller gears (VMAX) is better, because it allows for greater flexibility in fuel management. Running lower RPM gives greater fuel efficiency, while running high RPM allows more power overall. The proper balance between power and fuel efficiency is decided on the race course and the number of laps therein, a 15 lap race on sunbay with a pro should be focused on power, whereas a 35 lap race on sunbay with an intimidator should be focused on efficiency, so that a racer only has to pit once instead of twice! Most chip/balance settings can be avoided for oval racing! The most important setting is gearing for all oval tracks! For road courses (I.E. Nord) your car should be set for maximum grip and maximum aero for the front. The first 3 levels of TA cars (Rookie, Pro, Intimidator) are notorious for understeer, one would want to mitigate these problems by tuning for maximum OVERSTEER to counteract the natural tendencies of these cars I.E. set for 100% grip to front, 100% aero to front. The dominator has superhuman cornering abilities, and as such should be tuned for your personal racing style. When you are lucky enough to drive the Thunder, maximize that opportunity! It is the most balanced, well felt race car in the game! Tune to win in any car you race in TA, the most important setting for any TA car is GEARING! For the rookie I use 75% VMAX, all others I set to 100% VMAX.

Trunk items:

Most races in TA will be long, and as such, using RP/XP doublers is a must. The Rookie only has 3 trunk slots, and if you use 1 for RP and 1 for XP that only leaves 1 slot for any performance enhancer of you choice! That’s OK, it is better to get 2nd place with 3000 rp/xp than 1st place with 1500! (Championship events are different, trunk to win!) In any case, the trunk items that are most critical to success are fuel consumption reduction 30% (icon of gas container with 30% labeled), and engine 20% (engine icon with red/blue underlines), as well as radar jammer! Radar jammer allows one to cruise through the pits at a good 7-8 mph faster, as well as having looser guidelines for breaking the rules (if you simply kiss 64-65 mph just for a brief second you wont be penalized)! Excellent running gear helps on tracks like meela and livenport where suspension plays a role on the rough surfaces of the curves. Depending on trunk size, the fast fuel filler trunk items help a lot, especially when there are multiple pit stops involved!

Again, a lot of your personal preferences in terms of trunk, tuning, and racing will be gained from experience! This guide is to share my experience and hope others will enjoy Thunder Alley as much as I do! See you on the course!

source:TA Guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

For ANYONE that joins Please use my Referrer ID - US1002174 it gets you and me fee stuff in game! once you hit lvl 20!

Referrer ID's (Will and any clan members RFID here once they have one if you want.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    OzDragon - US1002174
    KidFury - US318998

Quote Originally Posted by http://heatonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&It emid=102

Invite friends to Heat Online and we present gifts both to you and your invitees!

What are the gifts?
    You will get...

• 10000RP
    • 50 Double XP items
    • 50 Double RP items
    • Phoenix 400 HO car for 3 days

...every time one of your invitees reaches Level 20!
    Anyone you invite gets...

• 7000 RP
    • a Kawana K660 car for ever
    • a Cobra Coupe car for 3 days
    • a TA Rookie car for 3 days

...immediately when they log in the first time.
    These cars should give them a good head start as well as the possibility to explore Heat’s features right away.

How does it work?
    First, find your unique "Referrer ID" on the player info panel, which can be accessed by clicking on the top bar's right panel in the game.
    Then get your friends in Heat Online and let them know your Referrer ID, asking them to enter it when they register to Heat Online.

Here is the Download Page = http://heatonline.com/index.php?opti...d=50&Itemid=58

I will download this tomorrow

Blog Entries

Very cool looking forward to seeing in in there..

Blog Entries

just a SS of Kid and I capture the flag with Kids head pokeing out th e top of his 4x4.. lol

Name:  kidsHEAD.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  246.6 KB

Blog Entries

This is SS of Team caputer the flag where someone hit me so hard my chasy turned Sideways .. looked soo funny..

Name:  chasysideways.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  231.9 KB

Blog Entries

lol sry about that