View RSS Feed

Living and Dying in 3/4 Time

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]A witty, humor filled, often sentimental look at life, death and everything in between. Watch out for dragon sightings and occasional Meat Loaf and Jimmy Buffett references.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

1. Rollin' in the Pimped Out Pervert Van

by , 10-05-2011 at 05:22 AM (Living and Dying in 3/4 Time)
    [SIZE=5]So I bought a snow blower. Just wanted to get that out there. Confession time.

I don’t live in an area of heavy snow…allegedly. Mother Nature begs to differ on that one. The past few years have seen record level snow falls. I have dug myself out with nothing but a dinky shovel each year. By this time I’ve had it. Yes, I just parted ways with $800, but it will probably be the best money ever spent, with the exception of the $25 I dropped on a naughty toy that requires ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. You did not just say what I thought you said.

by , 09-12-2011 at 12:35 AM (Living and Dying in 3/4 Time)
    [SIZE=5]Today is the 10 year anniversary of 9/11.
    At work today, a patient’s family member approached me and said, “Happy 9/11!” I managed to slam my mental filter down before this came out of my mouth:
    “Happy 9/11? Are you stupid? What is this, the 4th of July? Is this now a holiday to spend grilling hot dogs and drinking beer? Do you not know what today is? Do you not understand that nearly 3000 people lost their LIVES on this day? Do you not understand that the world forever ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What? Are you talking to me, kid?

by , 09-11-2011 at 02:35 AM (Living and Dying in 3/4 Time)
    [SIZE=5]I schooled a 12 year old boy tonight in what happens when you use a bad pick up line on a woman. This is life when you’re Living and Dying in ¾ Time. The child was lucky I was distracted and I could not turn my full wrath upon him.

I’m standing in the bookstore in the manga aisle after work. I did run home and change into jeans and a clean shirt. A shower is a necessity I have not had. I’m bloated and bitchy. I’m also convinced that I’m a train wreck that smells like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ask Me Why

by , 06-25-2011 at 12:10 AM (Living and Dying in 3/4 Time)
    [SIZE="5"]I haven’t talked about work in a while. What can I say? It’s lost its bright and shiny appeal. However, today is an exception. I’m living and dying in ¾ time because all I do is work. Hi, my name is Draco and I am a tool.

My supervisor, let’s call him Big Dawg approaches me this morning with a very timid look on my face. Frist thought to go skittering across my caffeine deprived brain is, “Incoming awkward conversation time” or “shit, now what do you want? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. You Mean They Have Music At Concerts?

by , 06-01-2011 at 06:54 AM (Living and Dying in 3/4 Time)
    [SIZE="5"]“Welcome sinners!” Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls live and die in ¾ time. Oh yes, been a very bad Draco (I need a Marine to spank me).

Okay last weekend my friend Faith and I went to an outdoor concert festival. This is the day after the world was supposed to end (big sigh and eye roll). So, those of us left behind from the supposed Rapture (sorry, dawg, but if you’re reading this, you didn’t go to Heaven either) packed up and went to this massive concerts. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast