View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Continuing to live and die in 3/4 time

by , 03-11-2009 at 02:45 AM (Living and Dying in 3/4 Time)
    [SIZE="3"]When we last left off, lil ole me was stranded on the side of the road, my beloved Dragon Ass dead and being carried off the battle field on a stretcher. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration. However, the truck is dead, it was hauled off by a local towing company and I was left on the roadside. One of Delaware's finest chauffeured me home in his squad car.

Flash forward two weeks.

Orvel has returned home from the Philipeans. For those of you ...

Updated 03-21-2009 at 06:22 PM by DracoArgentum

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Living and Dying in 3/4 Time

by , 03-01-2009 at 03:28 AM (Living and Dying in 3/4 Time)
    [SIZE="4"]I want to stress that I am FINE but I was in a car accident Friday. My truck is totaled. Or as I prefer to say, it's fucked. I was on my way to the grocery store. There was a truck stopped in front of me, trying ot make a left turn. It was okay, I stopped. I had time to look up and see a red SUV coming at me. I had enough time to think, "Wow, I think he's going to hit me." Yep. He hit me. Everything happened in slow motion. I thought I had enough room in front of me ...

Updated 03-21-2009 at 06:23 PM by DracoArgentum

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mini Rant Mini Stroke

On Dec 19th my doctor advised that given the symptoms I was suffering and the fact that he had just finished reviewing my medical files that had arrived from my previous doctor (I moved here from a different province).. he suspected that I had suffered a mini stroke. He said he was going to call for a CT Scan to be done, but given the proximity of the Christmas holidays, I may not get an appointment until mid-January). It's Feb 5th as I write this and I have still not received a call from the Radiology ...
    Categories
    Rants & Musings
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112