View RSS Feed

Kevin Kennedy

WIP - The Last Ulki

Rate this Entry
A young man walks across a daisy filled valley, his brown hair cut to less then an inch, his eyes being blue like sapphires. The young man clothed in jeans of such a dark red shade that all who see it would think of blood. The tennis shoes he bares upon his feet are the same shade of red as his jeans and a trench coat made of dark red leather covers his muscular chest, which forms a broad shoulder appearance due to his burly arms. His blue eyes shift around the valley, examining the sea of blue daisies around his red form. His eyes lock upon a large erratic, which had two swords imbedded into it. The swords within the stone shined where rubies were engraved within the hilt.

A small message etched into the stone reads, “Ye whom can remove the Dragon Fangs from this stone will gain the ability to transform into a mighty dragon.”

The young man reads these words and reaches his right hand out and grasps the hilt of one of the swords, beads of sweat pour down his brow as he attempts to pull the sword from the stone. A growl erupts from his vocals as he places his left hand his right hand, using both hands he growls louder as he fails to pull the sword out. He thinks for five minutes before he moves his left hand to the alternate sword. His eyes close tight as he pulls with all his might, both of his arms bulge from the attempt to remove the swords. Suddenly the boulder loses its grip upon the blade of the swords; the man lifts the swords free and examines the beautiful design of the two swords.

A loud deep sinister voice suddenly fills the air, “You who haft taken what I’ve sought to remove for centuries shall die by mine sword.”

With those words the source of the voice appears in front of the man. Its body clad in armor so sinister looking even the mightiest man would cower in fear. Its figure too concealed to examine its race or gender. The being in front of the man slowly removes its long broadsword, the sword being five feet long and five inches wide. The young man raises his newly obtained swords so that they are chest high and between him and the armored being. The armored being shifts its footing slightly as it prepares to leap at the man. The man mistakes the shifting for a retreating motion and charges the person, his sword shining from the sun as he swings the swords in an X formation. The armored being catches sight of the path of the swords and moves its sword to intervene with the path which the swords would cross each other, catching them and driving its left spiked boot into the young man’s stomach. Blood slowly begins run down the boot as the armored being withdraws it. The young man raises his right elbow slightly so that it looks like he is going to slide his right sword along the armored beings sword and disarm them. The armored being reads the man like an open book or so they thought, pushing the handle slightly so that the tip of the sword pushed upwards as the handle went down, making all attempts impossible to disarm them. The young man having tricked the armored being into a dangerous position brings the right sword off of their sword, leaping at the armored being as the left sword holds their sword at bay, he drives his right sword into a crack in the side of the armor, and black colored blood pours upon the sword as he removes the sword. His own wound, causing a lot of blood loss that begins to slow him down as he jumps backwards. He begins to pant heavily as he lands and tries to regain his composure. The armored being growls angrily as it moves one of the hands from its sword to its side, the hand applying enough pressure as it slams its sword into the ground, the now free hand moves to its helmet and slowly slides the helmet upwards and off its head. A beautiful elf-like maiden is revealed with the removal of the helmet. She suddenly drops the helmet and collapses to the ground, her hair laid upon her back like a river flowing through a valley filled with spikes. The young man cautiously moves closer to the unconscious woman. He slowly puts his swords into red ruby encrusted sheathes that suddenly appeared upon his waist as he kneels beside the woman to see if she is still alive. Placing his right hand upon her neck softly to check for a pulse, her skin, soft like silk, her hair as red as the autumn leaves. He finds her pulse racing as if she was conscious yet she lay motionless. He slowly turns her over to get a better look at her. He slowly opens her eyes to find her left eye is yellow and her right eye is blue. The daisies around the two begin to wilt as if the swords had kept them alive or so the man thought but in truth the woman’s magical powers were holding the area together. In her weakened state the place begins to fall apart, volcanoes forming close by and spewing lava, cracks forming and splitting wider, great seas of lava rising from nearby water ways. The man lifts the frail woman’s body, the spikes and blades of her armor cutting deep into his flesh but he ignores the pain. He rushes towards the only stretch of grass and flowers left alive, the lava and cracks all following after him as he moves towards the only safe spot that he could find. Suddenly a large bubble of lava erupts next to the man as he moves, the lava bubble unleashes a huge spray of lava, the spray striking him and causing him to fall slightly upon the woman as he falls to the ground. His muscular form protects the woman from the spray but in return his whole backside is burned by the lava. The man stands up slowly, the woman’s body seeming to be unharmed so he continues his run to safety only to find there is a large cliff that drops into a deep ravine. He slowly turns to find that the lava is only miles from him and is moving at the speed of a landslide. He suddenly jumps backwards, his right arm extends swiftly as he uses his left arm to hold the woman close to his body. The armor digging deep into him once again as his right hand grabs hold of the rocky side of the cliff, slowing his decent ever so slightly, the lava suddenly bursts from the edge and pours over him. Just feet from touching his flesh but still close enough to cause him to grow extremely hot. He exhales a sigh of relief as he realizes that he and the woman may be safe for the time being, however his thoughts change as the cliff begins to split above him, the lava beginning to move closer to him as the cliff splits. He lets out a yelp as he lets go of the rocky cliff and lands several yards from his last position, his right leg kicks off just as they land, causing them to spin just enough to avoid the lava and get away from the cliff. The lava begins to form into a small pond as he lands safely upon a grassy area. He begins to shake violently from the adrenaline rush he has experienced. He sets the woman down gently before looking at his new wounds, the injuries already beginning to heal slowly. He thinks to himself, “How is this possible?” his thoughts are suddenly interrupted as a scream of agony fills the air. He looks towards the woman, her eyes now open and looking around, her blood seemingly retracting into her wound as she leans up and looks at the lava to her right. She realizes where she is and looks at the man, her eyes narrow as she reaches for her sword and finds the sheath is not upon her body anymore. Upon careful analysis she notices the man has her sword sheathed upon his back under his leather trench coat. The woman lets out a blood curdling howl as she reaches for him. The man grasps the reaching hand by the wrist and just smiles slightly.

He speaks softly, “Why do you continue to fight? Can’t you see the battle is over, the area around us is being destroyed do you really think tis wise to continue this battle?”

The woman replies with a slight hiss as she speaks, “I fight because my people depend upon that valley for safety and because of you I was forced to lose consciousness and let the valley be destroyed. Those swords are what gives my people hope that someday we may all live safely, but you had to steal them didn’t you?”

The young man only laughs slightly as he lets go of her wrist, he looks the woman in the eyes as he speaks one last time, “There was no one around and the message upon that stone stated that I may take them if I was able to. Therefore I am given the right to remove them and keep them with me. As for these people you spoke of, I was alone until you appeared.”

The man slowly stands, his knees shaking slightly as the blood from his wounds trickles down his body, pooling at his feet. The man ignores the fact that he is about to collapse as he removes the woman’s sword from his back and returns it to her. He slowly turns away as the woman unsheathes the sword to make sure no damage came to it. Then suddenly she leaps up and swings the sword at the man, he hears the sword in the air and catches the sword with the side of his right foot, causing it to drive into the ground. The man looks at her and only laughs slightly as he turns and walks away. The woman growls furiously as she pulls her sword from the ground and watches the man retreat.

The man shouts behind him, “I suggest you find higher grounds, the lava is rising and won’t let you escape easily.”

The man suddenly speeds up as his shout rings in the ravine, his feet making a loud sound as he walks, and the foot prints that he leaves behind disappearing among the bog like mud in the area. The man smiles slightly as the woman looks around her, her face fills with fear as she realizes that what the man had said was truth. She looks about for a place to go to for safety but only finds the route the man is walking to be safe to travel. She grumbles slightly as she sheathes her sword and runs after the man, her eyes set upon his figure as she slows to a walk beside him.

Gently speaking she says, “So tell me, what is thy name?”

The man smiles slightly as he looks out of the corner of his eye and says, “My name is Kian. What is yours, if you don’t mind my asking?”

The woman hesitantly replies, “My name is…Omnia.”

Kian smiles as he speaks, “Omnia, such a beautiful name, I’m pleased to meet you, even if we were fighting moments ago.”

Omnia exhales a sigh of sadness, “Why didn’t you finish me, why did you save me from the doom that would have ended my suffering?”

Kian stops suddenly, he frowns slightly as he speaks, “I would rather die myself then see another parish. I have lived for many years and have never wanted a single person to die even if it was by my hand. I disabled you if you recall, and that is how I fight.”

Omnia stops and looks back at him but says nothing, her eyes somewhat sparkling as she looks at him, the light from the lava reflecting in her eyes. Kian notices this but keeps the thought to himself. He smiles before walking again, his trench coat slightly dragging against the ground as he walks. Omnia walks beside him as they climb up a somewhat steep hill. They pause a moment upon the hill before looking for a better place to rest. The lava continuing to fill the ravine and begins to catch up slowly to them. The two find themselves facing the wall of a small cliff that would take them to a labyrinth like cave system in the side of a mountain. They make their way towards the cliff only to find it much larger then they expected. Slowly they make their way up the cliff only to find they must climb even more. The wounds Kian had sustained begin to cause him to slow once more as the two reach the top of the cliff and rest at the mouth of the cave.

Omnia looks at Kian and frowns slightly, “You should really take care of those wounds, lest you want to die from an infection.”

Kian looks at the woman and smiles slightly, “I’ve had far worst wounds in my life and never have they been infected.”

Omnia breathes a small sigh as she sits upon the rough terrain; a small batch of sticks symbolizing a recent campfire gives them the ability to build a small fire to relax for the time being. Kian reaches into his trench coat and withdraws a small bag of salted meats. He sets the bag next to Omnia and himself and opens it for the two to share. Omnia looks at the bag and slowly pulls out a small piece of salted pork, ignoring the fact that it is raw, she eats it swiftly. Blood from the meat trickles down her chin as Omnia eats. Kian notices this and only smiles as he pulls a salted steak from the bag and cooks it over the campfire. Omnia shoots him a questioning gaze as if to say, “Why do you cook the meat?”

Kian notices the gaze and says, “The people I grew up around always cooked their meats, so it’s kind of habit.”

Kian pulls the steak from the fire and eats it slowly, his gaze rested upon Omnia as he eats. Omnia watches Kian carefully before lying down and drifting into sleep. Kian watches the woman as she sleeps before falling asleep against a tree near the fire. Kian awakes at dawn as the sun covers him with a strong beam of warmth and light, Kian looks towards where Omnia was last night but finds her gone. He looks around slowly before seeing her form stretching near the edge of the cliff. Omnia realizes Kian is watching her and turns to him, her armor no longer upon her body. In its place is a pair of cow hide pants and a cotton shirt rest upon her body. Kian recognizes the clothes and realizes she removed the clothes from one of his bags. Kian amused slightly as he realizes this, not really caring much about it but wondering what became of Omnia’s armor. Kian looks around slowly and notices a small lump next to the fire. The lump actually being the armor that the woman had removed. He smiles and looks back at the woman who was now standing next to him.

Omnia speaks softly, “Good morning, how are you this morning Kevin?”

Kian replies in a rough voice,”Good morning to you too Omnia, I’m good but a little sore.” Omnia looks at him for a moment before walking towards her armor and lifts it up, depositing the armor into a bag made of cow hide. Omnia straps the cow hide to her back as she looks to Kian, her facial features implying she wants to get moving incase anything else might happen.

Kian, his eyes a little caked from just waking up, looks at her confused, “What? Do you expect me to go with you now?” Omnia looks back at Kian and nods slightly before throwing his small bag that once contained the salted meat but was now completely empty. Kian deposits the empty bag into his trench coat, he grumbles slightly as he stands up, his joints stiff from sleeping against the tree.

Kian looks at Omnia and smiles slightly before standing next to her and speaking softly, “Where to?”

Omnia smiles before replying, “Wherever our hearts can take us.”

Kian smiles as he speaks,” Romantic type eh?”

Omnia blushes slightly as she turns her gaze from Kian, towards the cave’s entrance. A thunderous roar shakes the earth around them as a sound erupts from the cave. The two look at each other and then at the cave before deciding they should probably avoid the cave if they can. They set out towards a forest of oak trees nearby, the trees seeming to go on for miles as they look over the forest from a small ledge on the side of the cliff. They smile slightly before leaping from the ledge and landing among the oak trees. Kian landing upon one of the weaker branches near the top which snaps under his weight. Omnia lands on one of the stronger branches mid-way on the tree and watches Kian fall and land with his back against a sturdy branch. Kian lies upon the branch, his back screaming in agony as he tries to shift his body into a better position for standing on the branch. As Kian stands, Omnia takes the time she has to fix her golden hair; she puts the hair into a bow as she waits for Kian to get his composure back. Kian looks at Omnia and nods slightly. Omnia nods in return and leaps from her branch, landing upon the ground with a loud thud sound. Her legs so perfectly bent that she doesn’t feel any pain from the drop; she straightens slowly as Kian leaps from his branch and lands upon a rock next to Omnia, his landing causing the rock to split in two. Kian steps off the rock as the two halves fall to the side. The two begin to walk towards the center of the oak forest to see if they can find anything of much use. Suddenly the two stop as they hear a roar coming from the cave. The roar seeming to come from every angle around them, the two look around to try and get a visual sight upon the source but find nothing. Kian cautiously moves in the direction they were going only to be struck by a large rock in the side of the head, Omnia kneels next to him only to be struck as well.

The two remain unconscious for three hours. As the two wake up they find themselves bound, gagged, and locked in cells in some underground chamber. Kian attempts to speak but his words are too muffled to be heard.

Omnia’s right elf-like ear twitches as she picks up the sound of guards talking in the far off distance, “What are we going to do with the two we picked up in the Great Land?”

“We will do as told and deliver them to the man by dawn.”

“Are you sure we will get good money for these two? They look very scrawny.”

One of the guards points towards Kian as he talks, “I’m sure; the boss wouldn’t lie about this one.”

The guards stop talking as they realize Omnia has awakened enough to be aware of their conversation. One of the guards grunts an order, sending two guards to watch over Omnia just incase she might be smart enough to escape. Kian looks towards Omnia and sighs with relief, realizing she is ok. His bindings being that of mere chains, he smiles underneath his gag as he tightens his hands around the chains that hold him. His arms separate far to his sides in the air, his legs chained to the ground with 2 feet between the feet, he begins to pull with all his might upon the chains. The guards’ concentration is on Omnia who is fully awake and growling at the men surrounding her. Kian brings his right arm towards the point where the chain is attached to the ceiling and then slams his arm as hard as he can downward. The stone ceiling crumbles slightly as the chain releases him. The guards hear the crumbling of the stones and look towards Kian to find both his arms free and his legs pulling hard from the ground and breaking the chains that bound his legs. The guards grumble among each other as they pull their swords from their sheathes and prepare to fight. Kian laughs a little as he shifts his stance so that his palms are flat and perfect for self-defense. The guards open his cell and charge in, one of the guards swings his sword directly at Kian only to have the blade grasped firmly and broken. Kian drives the tip of the blade into the guard’s stomach, the blood pouring upon Kian’s hands as well as out of the guard’s mouth. Kian laughs again as two more guards move closer. He raises his right hand and drives the palm into one of the two guard’s noses, the guard drops to the ground as blood leaks from his ears. Kian then spins in a 360o, his left foot rises off the ground and catches the second guard in the temple, causing him to fly into the wall and die instantly. Three more guards move in but stop abruptly realizing they can’t win this with brute strength alone and begin to chant something that Kian doesn’t recognize. Kian thinks it might be some kind of prayer and lets them chant only to find himself being lifted into the air by an unseen force and slammed into the back wall of the cell. He realizes he is going to have to do what he hasn’t done since he was a boy, his body begins to glow black as symbols begin to form upon his skin. The symbols all being a white color among his black colored body. The black lights dim as the symbols absorb the dark energies that were upon his body. He smiles sinisterly as he raises his right hand, the symbols begin to emit a bright red light as a large fireball with a circumference of 30 inches erupts from his palm. Consuming the three guards, their charred bodies fall to the ground and begin to disintegrate as a small breeze blows through the dungeon, he lets out a sinister laugh as he walks freely towards Omnia, his hands resting upon the chains as his symbols again glow red only this time being a more sinister red then before, the chains begin to melt at the center as his hands burn with flames, he pulls his hands away as Omnia’s arms are released. Omnia looks at Kian’s symbols, Kian being only in his jeans due to the guards stripping his of everything when they captured the two, Omnia recognizing the symbols but not knowing from where. Kian looks at the chains upon Omnia’s legs; he kneels down and melts the chains upon her legs, releasing her fully. Kian stands again and realizes that Omnia is staring at him.

Kian speaks in an annoyed voice, “What?”

Omnia replies with a small whisper, “Those symbols upon your body, where are they from?”

Kian replies coldly, “They are from my home, why should it matter?”

Omnia speaks with a small amount of fear in her voice, “They are familiar, but I know not from where.”

Kian looks at Omnia and sighs lightly as he walks towards a crate where they held his clothing and their equipment, he slowly opens the crate and removes the items, slowly putting his clothes upon his body, tossing Omnia her bag of armor and her sword, his hands resting upon his lap as he remains sitting,

Kian speaks softly, “I’m from an ancient race of demonic beings, I was exiled because of something I don’t remember doing. I walk freely among men because I want to learn what I did, even if I’ll never know from my own people, I’ll learn from someone out in the wilds of this land.”

Omnia looks at Kian, admiration and fear filling her eyes as she looks upon him, Kian finishes putting his clothes on and looks for the exit of the dungeon. The two find their way out of the dungeon after three hours of wandering around in the catacombs of the dungeon, the two find that the moon is high and full as they exit, finding themselves in the center of the oak forest, where they were heading and smile to each other as they make their way to the other end of the forest. Kian stops suddenly as he catches the sight of motion to his right, he thrusts his right hand out and pushes Omnia down as large wolves leaps at her, causing the wolf to over jump and give him the chance to drive his left hand into the wolf’s spine, blood spraying as his finger tips enter its flesh. Kian’s hand wraps around the beasts spine and pulls hard, the wolf howls in agony as its spine is ripped from its back, the blood springs outward and lands upon Kian and nearby trees as he flings the spine to the side, grasping the now dead wolf by the back of its neck and dragging it towards a rock, he slams the corpse of the wolf against the rock and then drops it, his mind clouded by some unknown rage within him. Omnia looks at Kian a moment before slowly raising to her feet, Kian being enraged grasps her by the throat and growls, Omnia using what strength she had kicks Kian in the abdomen. Kian unable to stand after being struck in the abdomen falls to the ground; his rage slowly subsides as he realizes what’s happening. Omnia slowly raises her right hand to her neck and gently rubs the sore muscles around her throat.

Kian slowly stands, his shoulders slouched as he speaks softly, “You probably shouldn’t be around me…….I’m just a risk…”

Omnia looks at Kian a moment before placing a hand upon his shoulder and speaks in a calm voice,” Why? You’re strong, and you’re smart. I need your help…I too am looking for answers…”

Kian shrugs Omnia off as he walks away, his shoulders slowly rising as he speaks in an angered voice, “You don’t get it….just stay away from me…”

Omnia looks at Kian a moment before walking towards the edge of the forest, standing on the border of sunlight and the trees as she steps into the light and continues to walk, her footprints fading from a strong breeze that brings sand into the air. Kian grumbles slightly as he grabs the wolf’s corpse, slowly cutting the meat into strips and salting the strips, his eyes narrow as he puts the strips into the salted meats bag that he carries, he exhales a deep sigh as he turns around, his eyes resting upon the figure of an old man wielding a large axe. The old man grunts at Kian and then walks away, Kian thinking that the old man wants him to follow, follows the old man only to find himself lost in the forest. Kian grumbles angrily as he leaps into the air and lands upon one of the branches in the tall trees, he kicks off the branch and lands upon another branch, he works his way upwards to try and get a view of his surroundings. Kian looks upon the vast sea of oak trees around him, his form seeming the size of an ant compared to the size of the forest, Kian grumbles slightly before leaping into the air towards the only mountain he sees, landing in another tree and kicking off the tree to get momentum, he springs from the tree and slams his right hand into the side of the mountain, slowly sliding down the slope as he pulls his hand free. Kian finds himself at the edge of the forest and finally free of its grasp. Kian begins walking towards a large body of water; he kneels beside the water and drinks deeply from the refreshing fluid. Kian slowly pulls a large jug from under his trench coat and fills it with the water.

A thunderous voice shakes the very surface of the water as it speaks, “Return my water, or suffer the consequences!”

Kian looks around slowly before emptying the jug back into the water; the voice speaks again, “All of it!”

Kian screams in reply,” I did give you all of it, unless you want what I drank I’ve given what I can…”

The voice replies with a hint of anger in its voice, “Then you shall die!”

Kian watches as a large snake made of water springs from the water and stands one hundred yards above the surface, its eyes black and filled with rage as it looks upon Kian. Kian smiles slightly as his hands rest upon the back of his head; he slowly removes a small box from behind his head that was resting inside his trench coat, the box containing a small vial of water from the artic regions.

The liquid serpent notices the container and speaks angrily, “What have ye there child of earth?”

Kian smiles slightly as he speaks in a calm voice,” I’m not a Child of Earth, and this container holds waters from the oceans to the north.”

The serpent looks at the container with wide eyes as it lurches forward and attempts to steal the box, Kian moves to the side and laughs slightly as he speaks, “Now, now, none of that, you’ll get the water only if you leave me be…”

The serpent’s eyes narrow to slits as it looks towards Kian, “Give me the water and you will live, but only if I get the water first.”

Kian smiles lightly as he opens the box and throws the vial at the liquid serpent, the vial crashes against the beast. The water absorbs into the serpent, the serpent laughs sinisterly as its mighty head lurches once more and catches Kian in its mouth, the fangs of the serpent imbed into Kian’s rib as he is lifted upwards. Kian lets out a shout of surprise as he is lifted into the air by the creature and held by its fangs, he growls as he tries to force the fangs out but only seems to make them enter deeper as the serpent begins to take on a solid form, the liquid serpents body transforms into a solid ice like sculpture, only able to move about freely. Kian growls at his stupidity as his symbols begin to glow black, his rage setting off his deepest power, the power over the element of darkness, the serpents mouth suddenly releases him as the dark energies lurch from Kian’s body and pry it open, Kian plummets to the ground and lands with his legs upon his chest, the dark energies suddenly lift the ice serpent into the air and tosses it into a nearby rock, shattering it instantly. The ice shards of the serpent begin to melt slowly; Kian slowly moves his legs back upon the ground as he begins to stand up, the water from the ice shards begin to form together at an alarming rate.

Kian blurts out angrily,” What!? I thought I had more time!”

Kian rises to his feet and slowly removes his trench coat, tossing it to the side, his symbols begin to glow dark red as the serpent takes its ice form again, he growls angrily as a large explosion of fire consumes his body and erupts outwards, causing the molecules of the ice serpent to speed up and expand, the serpents form turns into a large pool of water as it melts again. Kian rushes forward and drives his right fist into the melting serpent; the water and ice that touches his fist begin to evaporate instantly. The serpent screeches loudly as the water evaporates, it moves backwards, Kian growling angrily as he leaps forward and strikes the body again, the head being all that remains of the serpent.

The serpent speaks in an angered tone,” You shall pay, child, someday you shall pay.”

Kian slams his right foot into the head of the ice serpent, melting and evaporating it instantly. Kian growls in annoyance as he walks towards his trench coat and picks it up, the blood running down his side slowly as he pulls a small pouch from one of the pockets, removing a small vial of a crimson red liquid, he slowly opens the vial and drinks its contents, his wound suddenly closes as if it had not been there at all. Kian deposits the pouch into the pocket and pulls his trench coat on. Kian tosses the vial upon the ground, the sound of the shattering glass being heard by a doe and her young nearby, causing the two to flee and disappear among the tall grass nearby. Kian smiles lightly as he walks towards the setting sun, the horizon filled with dark orange colors as the sun hides behind the mountains and the moon takes its position in the sky. Kian looks up at the moon as he walks, the moon being full and glowing bright from the reflection of the sun. Kian stops and looks towards the horizon before him and spots a large seven foot tall black stallion. The black stallion’s mane being of twenty inches long and its coat of fur being as black as the night sky before the stars brighten and take over the sky. Kian creeps slowly towards the stallion, his eyes locked with the animals. Slowly the stallion turns its whole body towards him and lets out a loud, almost deafening neigh.

Submit "WIP - The Last Ulki" to Facebook Submit "WIP - The Last Ulki" to Digg Submit "WIP - The Last Ulki" to del.icio.us Submit "WIP - The Last Ulki" to StumbleUpon Submit "WIP - The Last Ulki" to Google

Categories
Short Stories

Comments

talk about irony, I thought I'd fixed it prior to posting and then spot a bunch of typos xD
    Well I'm gonna be working on this a bit tonight before bed, hopefully I can at least finish the prologue and some of chapter 1, will post depending on how it goes...
    Okay well I got SOME work done T.T I lost my file i had saved that had all the names meant to be used in it, so I'm gonna have to either find it or make new names :s