Thread: 177.92_geforce_winvista_32bit_english_beta

Blog Entries

Default 177.92_geforce_winvista_32bit_english_beta

The New beta drivers for Nividia Card "177.92_geforce_winvista_32bit_english_beta"

Here ae the release notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_177.92_beta.html

• Supports GeForce 6-series, 7-series, 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs, including the newly released GeForce 9800 GTX+, 9800 GT, 9500 GT and 9400 GT GPUs.
    • Adds support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory (this driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v8.08.18).
    • Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in several full games and demos today by downloading the GeForce Power Pack.
    • Adds support for 2-way and 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology with GeForce GTX 200-series GPUs on Intel® D5400XS motherboards.
    • Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way and Quad SLI technology.
    • Supports CUDA™.
    • Supports NVIDIA GeForce 3D Stereo Technology.
    • Supports Folding@home distributing computing application. Download the high performance client for NVIDIA GPUs here and join the NVIDIA team: #131015.
    • Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
    • Includes several 3D application performance improvements. The following are examples of improvements measured with v177.92 WHQL versus v175.19 WHQL driver:
      • Single GPU increases up to 11% in 3DMark Vantage (performance preset)
      • Single GPU increases up to 11% in Assassin's Creed DX10
      • Single GPU increases up to 15% in Bioshock DX10
      • Single GPU increases up to 15% in Call of Duty 4
      • Single GPU increases up to 8% in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
      • 2-way SLI increases up to 7% in Bioshock DX10
      • 2-way SLI increases up to 10% in Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts DX10
      • 2-way SLI increases up to 12% in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
      • 2-way SLI increases up to 10% in World in Conflict DX10
    • Includes numerous 3D application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
    • Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.

So far i am personally finding these drivers great the clarity the performance are amassing.
    Even the Text and texture on desktop and in games are better now and more readable.
    As of this moment and only been testing these drivers for all of 5 hrs i have not found any flaws bugs or glitches in them. I intened on running benchmarks tomorrow to compare them with the last driver set to see if there is a difference i will add that to this thread tomorrow once i have tested.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

These drivers are a goddess-send. The graphics are sharper, but what I'm most pleased with is that the text is crisper and easier for me to read... even the smaller print.

will these work on the 8600m GS on my laptop 256 mb im not much for updates and have a hard time finding such things that work with this card.

Blog Entries

as long as it is a G-Forces Nivida Card they should!

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291