Thread: Come join us in Ether Saga

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Come join us in Ether Saga

Recently Ozzy and I added ESO to our repertoire of MMO's. Even though cartoony games aren't usually our cup o' tea, we're really enjoying this one. It's sort of a mix between Perfect World (same creators) and Mabinogi. Read our reviews here.

If you're already a DragonShadow clan member in another game, you have an open invitation to join our clan in ESO. We were limited to 8 chars for the clan name, so we went with "Dragons". OzDragon is the clan leader and so far only he has invite rights. So if you don't see either of us in-game, post here and we'll try to meet up with you.

If you're part of the DragonShadow community but not yet in the DS clan in any game, feel free to ask for an invitation to the ESO clan, but spots are limited (we can only invite 15 members), so preference is given to current clan members.

And just a reminder... we have other commitments (L2Haven) and other games we play, so not all of our "leisure" time will be spent playing ESO. Although lately, a good portion of our time is spent there.

Hope to see you there!

Default Im Commin!

Me and my girly are gunna give it a try. See you there

Blog Entries

Sweeeeeeetttttttt...

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Just an update for anyone who may be thinking about joining us in ESO... we stopped actively playing quite some time ago. We'll probably play again at some point as we did have a blast there, but currently there is no one available to invite you to the DragonShadow clan on ESO. If you do decide to play, let us know. For now I will be closing the posts here so start a new one if you are interested.