Thread: Gratz on the new house!!!

Blog Entries

Default Gratz on the new house!!!

a BIG contratz to DracoArgentum and hubby who moved into their first house this very week! How exciting!!!

Everyone's been asking where you are... I told them you were christening the kitchen floor. Was that bad?

Blog Entries

LOL. Sorry about my absence. We haven't had Internet, TV or phone until yesterday. My granny did a surprise visit on Friday (she lives in Florida, I'm in Delaware). We busted our butts over the past few days. Once I get the house set up, pictures will follow.

Hmmmm.....christening the kitchen floor. Nope, none of that yet. Kinda hard when Granny is here! I haven't seen too much of hubby. He's given me the look a few times, but I growled and handed him a box. If he has that much energy, he can unpack something!

Thank you for the wonderful message. I saw it as soon as I logged on. I feel so special.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DracoArgentum View Post
    He's given me the look a few times, but I growled and handed him a box. If he has that much energy, he can unpack something!
    LMAO!!! Poor hubby!! Good way to harness that sexual tension though. You go girl!!