Thread: Rift Intro

Blog Entries

Default Rift Intro

Welcome all,

This area is dedicated to our rifts group, we welcome all to join in on the the threads being posted here. We meet bi-weekly and have a lot of fun playing Rifts. Our group is easygoing and I GM the Rifts for us. Whatever you do, don't ask Krullen (he plays Were-tiger/Wolfen) to open any doors or try to have a simple chat with our Were-tiger/Crazy. He will run circles around you but not as quick as the splurgoth modified were-tiger/Jusier. There are many others that have lots of fun and we welcome all to join in on the chat. Feel free to start up new threads, post information and partake in a friendly community of mature gamers.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Do you want to start rifts up again next week? I have purchased a few books in the mail and am ready to play. If you ever are tired of GMing I can put together a rifts or traveller game

Blog Entries

Sure when ever your ready .. if you wanted to do it this weekend just let me know.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291