Thread: Legal CHEAP MP3 downloads

Default Legal CHEAP MP3 downloads

This only really applies to you guys who feel bad after pirating music

As a musician, gamers and general connisuer of the finer things in life. I every much enjoy new and old, good and even some bad forms on entertainment. As written in the legal documents served to Limewire. We are as a generation have not only become comfortable with but expect to get entertainment, specifically music free. and it's true. Thanks legal system for pointing that out (sarcasm).

I am one of those old fashioned blokes who still pay for movies, games and music. I try to get it legally. though I don't want to pay for it, at least don't want to pay alot.

I found
    www.legalsounds.com

this is a cool website and mp3's cost about $0.09 It's legal and royalties are paid as per the statutes of the *Cough* Russian Federation *Cough*

worth a check out, if you are going to use it make sure and reference me as referal
    *cough* so I can get free songs *cough*

Blog Entries

I will have to have a look at this site..

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

As a member, do they provide you with a referral link that you can give to other people? If so, that may be handy to post here so that if anyone clicks on it you get the direct referral. Which reminds me, I need to set that up for DragonShadow referrals.

I've bookmarked the link and will sign up a little later - noting you at the referrer, of course.