Thread: The Arcade

Blog Entries

Default The Arcade

As of writing this (July 22, 2008), we have 807 games in the arcade in 11 categories. Full members of the DragonShadow community have more access to the arcade, and senior and/or donating members have even more still.

Enjoy your time in the arcade. If you achieve high scores in any game, a marquis will show your scores in the forums on your posts.

If you have any suggestions, feedback or problems, let me know.

For you warmongers out there, some of these titles may be of interest to you (I haven't personally tried all these out yet):

Halflife 2: Total Mayhem
    Desert Battle
    Counterstrike Lite
    Counterstrike: TA
    Doom
    Resident Evil Apocalypse
    Call of Duty 2
    For puzzle addicts, like me, try out...

Air Typer (challenge your typing skills)
    Book Worm
    Mahjong (my fave)
    Under Board Games we have the old favorites like...

3D Chess
    Checkers
    Backgammon
    Battleship
    Domino
    Scrabble Blast
    Yahtzee
    I look forward to having my high scores challenged. *throws the gauntlet*

Hints: Always check the right-hand column for a brief description of the game (objective) and The Keys used to play (i.e. mouse or cursors).

Blog Entries

From time to time i would like to hold an arcade tornement we pick a fav game and hold an tornement in it just need to work out some of them ideas among all leadership.. But Duggy has done Amazing with the site and the Arcade!!

-=-=Good Job Duggy=-=-

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Thanks Ozzy.

The Arcade can be a little confusing at first. On the left-hand side you'll see the Latest Games that were added. On the right-hand side, the latest games that were played are shown.

If you scroll down a bit, you will see the categories for the games. Also look for the Random Game to see if it's something you might be interested in trying out.

As you scroll down, on the left-hand side there's a Search feature that might save you some time if you have an idea what you're looking for.

Enjoy!

Mahjong... I loves it

Blog Entries

Glad to hear it. Oz gave me the "look" when he saw just how many mahjong's I had installed to the arcade. Now I have an excuse... it's not just meeeee!!! LOL

Blog Entries

lol too many ... heheheh

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291