Thread: Thoughts on E5

Blog Entries

Default Thoughts on E5

E5.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Model it is all about the Model ? This episode ended the twist from last Episode while we got to see Becka kidnapped. In this episode we got to see her returned and how the colony acted when faced with a ransom situation, Also in the last episode we heard plans for the creation of the wind mill and it turned out very well.

1. The renewable wind turbine that charges their batteries is working and seems like a great idea.
    2. With the return of the model the colony is all happy but they went ageist their own word and gave more than the agreement was for . Bad move. As for Becka the model she was pretty traumatized by this and let some harsh word fly around which was expected. But not much happened other than everyone trying to comfort her.
    3. Again they talked about beefing up the security of the house but no plans were made and no one took a proactive move towards it. Sad Really but I hope they all learned their lesson about moving in groups. but only time will tell.

As for this Episode I keeping it short due to the fact they colony didn't do much but get the wind turbine working and worried about the model.. Let see what the next Episode brings us.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Default Re: Thoughts on E5

I crashed last night after watching this episode, so I'm writing this the next day while things aren't quite as fresh in my mind.

I just wanted to add that I looked it up on the internet and discovered that banana trees do grow in Louisiana. So I guess it's quite plausible that the traders could have had bananas.

As for Becka's return. Wow. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and suggest that due to lack of nutrition, the stress from being kidnapped, and the humiliation of knowing that she's the cause of her friends losing a large portion of their remaining food, she just wasn't in the right frame of mind when she had her tantrum. Her defenses were high probably because she knows she screwed up and she was just trying to waylay any blame the group might direct at her. Personally, instead of throwing a tantrum my first action would have been to apologize to the group for wandering off in the first place. Again, just because they didn't show it, doesn't mean it didn't take place. For all I know, she could've apologized when she settled down a little bit.

I don't know why it's such a big deal to me, but the fact that she takes the time to put on makeup with everything going on just makes me want to throttle her.

And then there's the windmill. What a triumphant moment for the colonists! I hope that nasty gash on Reno's arm doesn't cause him grief down the road. The colonists needs him.

Still wondering when Adam will make an appearance.

Even though the group hasn't formally chosen a leader, I get the feeling that they look to Sally and Reno as sort of a dual-leadership.

I really like these people as a whole. There seems to be enough positive energy among them to keep everyone focused even in times of duress. If I had to pick a favourite, it would be Sally. My least favourite would be Becka; but I will say, even though I like to pick on her, I still think she adds a positive contribution to the collective effort.