Thread: got any Lego Bricks?

Blog Entries

Default got any Lego Bricks?

Hey Everyone,

I guess I should say Hi. Considering how I have a few articles post around here. How in the world did I get writing reviews from being asked if I would like to give Lineage II a trial run? Any way I am glad to be of any assistance in that regard that I am.

How I came to be here. The answer would be Oz. I joined a group of his on Facebook for a game called Castle Age. Next thing I know I am an admin in the group heading up the Guild. Next thing I know I am trying out Lineage II. Thanks Oz i really enjoy being a dragon around here

Lineage II is the only MMORPG that I play and I think I am going to keep it that way due to the fact that I am not sure where I would find time to play another one. So far all of my toons names have been named around the theme of Lego. I still may be fairly new to the game but I can sure pull my weight.

I got my nickname from some friends in College. To give you an idea of how I got the nickname Lego feel free to look at my profile pic. I don't even think a magnifying glass will do it justice. Yes, this picture for my profile is an up to date photo as of joining this group. No, it is not my entire collection. I have more in my room and around the house. I have no problem admitting that I am a Lego Maniac.

As for other gaming ventures I have a Wii that I play a few games on occasionally. My main form of gaming is done on my 3DS. Dragon Quest, and Pokémon are two of the big titles I play right now thou I enjoy quite a few different RPGs. I also do a few games on Facebook.

Well I think I am going to call this good enough if I want to get some hunting in on Lineage II. It is starting to get close to noon so I should start thinking about calling it a night. Yes I work the 3rd shift (nights). Video gaming is your friend when you stay up on your nights off to try and stay sane. Lego

Blog Entries

Default Re: got any Lego Bricks?

Hi Lego... it's nice to meet you.

Inviting you to join DragonShadow was one of the highlights of the year. It's great to have you in the clan and it's been wonderful getting to know you.