Tomahawk Kill of the Week

Forza 3 Vinyl

Dead Rising 2

Crackdown 2

Rate, Comment, Subscribe

Thanks For Watching

Blog Entries

Default Re: Xbox 360 Videos (AcidPeas)

Love them, I really to see Jonesy running down those zombies with the wheel chair in the Dead Rising 2 I laughed and laughed..

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

nice videos, it remained me lots of funny things. Thx again for your effort. We all know iOS game can't give you a huge screen like PC. I can understand this, but I don't know why RTS game Dragon Storm will waste a space for a girl avatar in such a small screen.
    Last edited by Hava; 10-25-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Blog Entries

Well Hava, if you have video and or screen shots of your funny game moments, Feel free to start up your own thread and share with us I am sure we would like to see them.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291