Thread: Call of Duty Elite

Default Call of Duty Elite

Play Together Better
    Call of Duty Elite offers the ultimate way to elevate your multiplayer game, no matter what your skill level.

Connect
    Recruit Your Perfect Community

Connect with your friends and meet new people who want to play like you. Join Public Groups of players with similar interests and create Private Clans for a personalized multiplayer experience where you can share, stream and stack up your Call of Duty Elite conquests on a global stage.

Compete
    Face Off On Your Level

No matter what your skill level, Call of Duty Elite offers players the ability to compete for real prizes and digital trophies in official tournaments, leagues, operations and events. Take your Call of Duty experience to an all new level in competitions that offer a variety of unique ways to play, including special in-game playlists in MW3. Compete on your level for real and digital prizes. Tally stats, personal leaderboards, badges, and bests in your Online Career Profile — your HQ for personal performance battle analytics. The Daily Program Guide keeps you up to date with new challenges every day. Check Out The Features

Improve
    Elevate Your Multiplayer Game

Regardless of your skill, you can improve your game with deep strategies, and the custom stats analysis features of Call of Duty Elite. Engineer your arsenal with in-depth weapons guides and customize your loadouts to sync right into the game. You can also develop tactical strategy with exclusive interactive maps, guide videos and detailed intel.

As I have been accepted to test the beta I went ahead and created our page =]

However this will be a pay to use service when it is finally released, which kinda sucks.
    For more info go to CallOfDutyElite

Detailed break down for your Call Of Duty Career

But with some people playing on PC such as Ozzy and other playing on consoles (Xbox360) like me and Nytrogen I am not sure if the DragonShadow group I created can be cross platformed for all members to join.
    Last edited by JonesyMufc; 09-08-2011 at 01:54 PM. Reason: quick edit

Blog Entries

Default Re: Call of Duty Elite

I'm a PC player too. Look forward to more info on this.