Thread: Blast from the past

Default Blast from the past

Greetings all,

First of all, Merry Christmas !

Secondly, Hi there ! Lightning (dugchugger) and Thunder (Ozzy), I hope you guys still remember me haha... well, Aeo and I and most of Continuum have all come back to L2 since f2p, and I saw a little dwarf named chugdugger or the like selling shots in Giran, and was like HOLY SHIT lmao...

So anyway, I'd thought I'd stop by and say hi. At work atm so I'll have to be a bit brief, but my main is Sum in game and Aeowyn is Aeo. We aren't really trying to rush to max level like most people are, just kind of leisurely leveling up the mains and support.

PM us in game if you guys are still active and we can get together and talk shit about those evil private servers I hear so much about :P

Blog Entries

Default Re: Blast from the past

Holy Smokes Long time no see good to see you came back to L2.

Merry Christmas to you and your family bro.

How you liking L2 now since f2p and GoD?

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Woohoo!! Always good to see you both. Remember you? Pffft.. we were just talking about you again the other day... reminiscing that it was unfortunate that our time was so lacking back then that we couldn't do that beta test with you. We met some really good people back in those days, and we could you (both) among them. Yes Chugdugger is me. Who else would have such a crazy name. Glad you chose Chronos. Hope to see you in-game soon.

hey sum welcome back, i also just came to god and am pretty much doing the same just casually lvl'n up and checking things out. i did somehow manage to get "alex" as my main. hope to see you in game...........