Thread: Steam users

Default Steam users

Anyone in clan use Steam, its a great! Thinking of getting a weekly thing going using COD,CS or LFD just wanted to see who all played.

Default Re: Steam users

Skyrim is on sale for 40 right now!!! get it while u can!

Blog Entries

As i was unable to sleep i fingured i would check the forums quick before trying again saw this post. I will have to talk to you when i walk up and swap steam names. Maybe even get into a very games here and there. But it will have to be after Duggy gets her lvl 86 so SOOO close..

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

ooh BTW Love the new Sig!

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

ty i am working on getting the flash added to it as we speak (not proficiant in flash so Im learning as I go).

I have Steam dude, you can get my ID off Oz if not I can catch you in vent some time
    I already have Skyrim but its on 360 =)