Thread: Lineage II Server Time Changes

Default Lineage II Server Time Changes

As you know, the Castle Siege and Server Times Poll for Chronos, Naia, Shilen and Magmeld closed yesterday. The resulting voted-on server times are as follows:

Chronos: GMT-2
    Naia: GMT+1
    Shilen: GMT (+0)
    Magmeld: GMT-2

The time change will be implemented on these servers on February 8, with that day's maintenance. Until then, the current server times (Chronos, Shilen, Magmeld: GMT-6, Naia: GMT+1) remain the same.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lineage II Server Time Changes

That right . that did end yesterday good to know thanx bro .

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

The way it seems that means everyone and everything goes back 4 hours. But anything could change ya know how NCsoft is.

I don't know what times everything is gonna happen now but if you could post it if you know that would be appreciated

Blog Entries

I can see a lot of people skipping church now to siege.

God doesn't care about Lineage 2 or does he? Ok so if things go the way I figure they will first siege will start at 12pm cst(before it was 4pm cst) and second siege 4pm cst (before was 8pm cst). Territory wars will also be at 4pm cst(before was 8pm cst also). But I guess we shall see when it goes live. Hope this helps you a bit Jonesy.

If that's correct that means TW for GMT will no longer be 4am, it should be midnight
    The first siege will no Longer be 10pm but 6pm
    and the second siege 10pm instead of 2am

*these are rough estimates from Jer's info*
    Hoping to find out before the times change will help people out which is why I am posting this.

Blog Entries

Default Time shift

First off not sure if this is in another thread already or not but can't seem to find it.

With the time shift that went though to make Chronos change from GMT-6 to GMT-2. Not sure about everyone else but it sure has confused the heck out of me for what times things actually take place. I can say that it looks like things have been pushed up 4 hours. TW used to start at 9pm EST before the transfer now it starts at 5PM EST. Hope this helps some folks out.

Duggy Edit: I moved this post and the one below from another thread to keep the info in the same area
    Last edited by Dani Oliver; 02-12-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: merged threads to keep info in same thread