Thread: GBlanch here

Default GBlanch here

What up everyone I'm Grant. Been a gamer most of my life, Command and Conquer, Starcraft, Diablo II, World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2, Counter-strike, League of Legends. I'm pretty competitive and hate losing.

Other than that just going to school in Southern California after 6 years of service in the Air Force as an Avionics Mechanic.

Currently playing All Points Bulletin (APB) And League of Legends. See ya around.

Blog Entries

Default Re: GBlanch here

Hi Grant, Nice to meet ya as you will see around here we play just about anything we can get our hands on I am Oz and like you been a gamer most my live. I see your a wow player we play Lineage 2 mostly but had a division in WoW but the guy that was was leading our clan in there moved to a different game. I will sent u a private message with our vent info.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Heya welcome. Part of the Lineage 2 group also try my hand at wielding the Force on Star Wars the Old Republic. See you around.

Blog Entries

hi G welcome to our community. glad to have you on the APB team