Thread: Hello everyone :)

Default Hello everyone :)

RisaKasumi here from APB-R. Glad to be a part of this clan
    Im from cali and i enjoy playing mmos and fps games.
    Games ive played: WoW, Aion, APB-R, Lineage 2, Dekaron, C9, COD MW2 and 3, Blackops, Battlefield 3, Diablo 3 and too lazy to list the others xD.

and yes im azn.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello everyone :)

Welcome. See you around sometime.

Blog Entries

Well Welcome Marc. Nice to meet ya we pay almost all those games u listed.. hope to see you around on in those games. L2 you say what server did u play on and when ??

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Hey Risa! Welcome aboard.

What's azn?

Oooh and you play Lineage 2? I know you said "played" but we could fix that... bwwaaahahah

I'd say L2 is my main game atm, although for the past DAMN YEAR I have been somewhat shanghai'd and sidetracked into helping a friend alliance with a war in a FB game called Kingdoms of Camelot. I've had MW3 for a while now but only got around to installing it yesterday... although I really need the map packs. Hopefully Ozzy will get them for me for his birthday coming up (July 25th). *puppy dog eyes*

I haven't tried APB yet, but I've heard a lot of mumbles and cussin' coming from Ozzy so I'm sure he's enjoying it. *snickers*

We beta tested D3 for a bit, and we have a trial version (gift from another clan member), but we're waiting til we can buy the full versions. We had it budgeted for last payday, but alas and alack, other more pressing expenses reared their ugly heads.

Having great fun playing MW3 atm ... damn Ozzy... NOW who's going to cook for us??? *sigh*

i played on my friend's p.server and was also a gm on it. i also played the official server when goddess of destruction came out but most of my friends quit coz they got deployed so i stopped playing as well. and thx for the warm welcome ^_^ . azn means asian by the way

Blog Entries

RIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA take that beer out of the freezer already lol. welcome to our community man glad to have you here