Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominatrix

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dominatrix

Muhahahahahahaha yep you will definitely fit in around here. I would say I am more to the mellow side of the folks around here unless you have somehow put yourself in the path of my Dragon rage than all bets are off on what going to happen. Starts looking for the Oreo cookies to claim as shinnies.

Hey everyone. Thought I'd let everyone know instead of just disappearing, I'm dropping from DS. You are all great and wonderful people and I'll still look forward to playing with you if you come back. Unfortunately my job is kicking my butt right now, and I only get to play a bit on the weekends. Besides, everyone seems to have moved on to another game. I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of DS for a little while. Anyway, if you ever give MW3 a try again, feel free to look me up.

Blog Entries

Well Sorry to see you go but it all good there are many other that all play i just been busy with other things ATM. but i still play MW3. i will never stop that. We will See you around that is for sure

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

I'm seeing DS members log in daily to MW3... perhaps we're not all hooked up on Steam? Might be good to start a private post somewhere with our Steam names and which games we play. I'm in the middle of a war and merger in another game... and until that's taken care of, I can't play MW3 as much as I'd like. I have to drop out to defend as attacks come in and that's just not acceptable! LOL

The merger was set to take place before the end of August, and with 3 days left to go we still have received word from the company that runs the game. I hope to be back in MW3 very soon.

Regardless... nothing but love for ya girl! Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries

hi and welcome =)