Thread: Hello everyone

Cool Hello everyone

Nice to finally find a clan worthy of joining. My name is Dillon (Mad Hatter). 21, mature. Interested in all things tactical. Im a weapon collector and am currently enlisting in the U.S. Army as an infantryman. I play Dayz on an almost daily basis. I would like to join your clan if possible so i would have someone to play with and work together. I work well in a team and im comfortable being a team leader if needed. Im familiar with tactical movements and marksmanship (Some skills do apply in-game). Well thats me in a nutshell. I hope to get approval from you guys. Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello everyone

Well Welcome to the Forums I will set u up with a guest account on vent give us a few days to get to know you and we will go from there. I will pm you your vent info after i post this. Nice to meet you Dillon

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello everyone

welcome