Thread: My New Systems Benchmarks!

Blog Entries

Default My New Systems Benchmarks!

I have been toseing this one around i do like this new system i have but i wonder if i can make it preform better here is the specs and the benchmarks form 2 differnet benchmark programs..

Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Memory: 3326MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 1 TB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX
    Monitor: SyncMaster 2043BW/2043BWX,SyncMaster Magic CX2043BW/2043BWX(Digital)
    Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Keyboard: Logitech G15 2ND Gen Gaming Keyboard USB Black Silver Amber LCD Panel Programmable Backlit Keys
    Mouse: Razer Diamondback 3G Frost Blue Gaming Mouse 7 Button 1800DPI Infrared Optical USB
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)
    Here is the benchmarks;
    This is form 3D Mark 2001 sec2,

This this one is a more up to dates one Vantage,

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Even with the benchmark scross i am still liking the performance of the new 9800 gtx1 most game run very smooth and very little lag or choppiness. As for the cpu handling multitasking it is great have not pusded it to much yet but from what i have done every thing run flawlessly. but i guess haveign 4 gig of ram ddr2 also helps.

not to cut this short but i found an video card driver up date going to install that and see how it gose..

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291