Thread: MineCraft Feed the Beast MOD! Twilight Fighting the Lich

Blog Entries

Default MineCraft Feed the Beast MOD! Twilight Fighting the Lich

The Lich

If you have found your way to the Land of Twilight and have time to explore you will undoubtedly come across a castle that is inhabited by all kinds of mobs from zombies to zombie villagers to creepers to flying books that zap you with magic words. Once you have explored it you will come to the topmost upper room! Here is where you should find the Lich!

The Lich is a nasty, powerful mob that summons 2 ghostly looking helpers to assist him. All three pack a wallop and with enchanted Diamond Armor and full health, one hit took an average of 4 hearts. Ouch. The Lich himself has 3 to 4 shields floating around him which is more colorful than his minions.

A direct assault on him led to me dying 4 times. So I came up with a more colorful way to beat him and hope this helps someone else who tries to confront him.

First off, you'll need a bow and lots of arrows (I took 3 bundles of 64 with me and only used half), your pick axe, an axe, and lots of food to keep yourself alive.

Second, you'll need to go up the center chamber where he should be located with the spiraling stair leading up up and more up!

Every so often you'll see a small open hallway that leads you to the small room. Find the one closest to the top. This is what I did to beat the Lich. I found one of these offset rooms and climbed to the top of it, came out of the roof and then looked around until l found the biggest roof and built a bridge over to it. Then I started to dig until l found the center of the room and I made a 4X4 hole in it with a 2 block pathway around it that looked right down on top of the Lich. Keep in mind the chandelier in the center of the room may block your aim, but it also blocks his as well. What I did was circled the 4x4 hole until he came out into the open and fired his shots at me... then using the bow I shot his shot bouncing it back onto him. This started to take his shields away and did some damage to him. Once his shields were gone, I just started hitting him with arrows as soon as he came into a line of sight that allowed me to hit him without hitting the chandelier. Soon after the shields where gone he died. I got some cool stuff.

I hope this might help someone looking to beat the Lich in a somewhat fair way.

Happy Hunting!

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Default Re: MineCraft Feed the Beast MOD! Twilight Fighting the Lich

Hey there.. me and my friend looking for a FTB Unleashed server. Just to try stuff out and have a fun time. Does anyone have a server we could play on or know a nice server? PM me or make a post here thx.

Blog Entries

Default Re: MineCraft Feed the Beast MOD! Twilight Fighting the Lich

I are considering setting one up but not sure atm!

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291