Thread: Duggy and I Exploring on L2 with Our New Dual Subs!

Blog Entries

Default Duggy and I Exploring on L2 with Our New Dual Subs!

Well, last night was fun and frustrating at the same time. First off our evening started off like it normally does with the question "So, what do you want to do?" After pondering it for a bit we came up with the idea about going to Hellbound. Seeing as last time we were there we were on our Awakened Yule and Iss and entered it feeling confident but left feeling very humbled.

This time we went there with our dual class Sigel and Aeore and what we found was a cake walk all the way up to the citadel. What we found on the way.. mayham. More bots than I have ever seen in one place. There were more than 30 bot parties all in one little area, all KSing each other, all running around like little worker ants. Duggy and I stopped, picked up some of their drops they missed and watched them for about 15 mins. All we could say was "Wow!!!!" and "There is no way the GM's can't know about this!"
    Name:  bot1.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  434.9 KB

Name:  bot2.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  266.3 KB

After seeing that, we moved on a little more and found our way to the campsite on HB and the Town! Thought what the hell let's give it a try. After a little searching on the web we found out to get into the citadel we needed to go into the town instance and find the Key Master and kill him (he will drop a key for us). The problem is, it's random and he doesn't drop it all the time. After trying it 2 times we were about to give up seeing as someone on the forums reported they tried it almost 30 times with no luck. Well after killing the Key Master you have to wait damn near 20 mins for the instance to end. If you SOE you end up all the way back on the mainland and have to run back. So it was best to just wait it out. We tried it one more time and got the key drop. Then into the citadel we went. After having to wait for 5 min it auto ported us in.

As we looked around we found ourselves in a very slow spawning room of 2 groups of mobs that dropped Keys to get into the labyrinth. That one took a while to get the key to drop. As we worked along the way Xp/Sp wasn't too bad. There was one mob in there that gave us almost 2 mil xp and we were all about 2/3 vit. I wonder what we would get full vit? Got to the end of the labyrinth and found a quest that once we took it would give us easy porting to floors 5 and 10. So we thought cool let's take it, and you guessed it, more flippin' bots. After turning the quest in I was playing with the porter that took us up and down the floors.. and we ran into a Raid as we were going up: the "Demon Prince". And yes we did look at each other and like old times said "think we can take him?" Fully expecting to die and thinking we will need more DD's, we plunged right in and took on the raid with just Me Duggy and our buffer.
    Name:  DP1.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  332.0 KB

Name:  DP2.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  389.3 KB

We kicked his backside!! Could not believe it! By this time we were so tired and wanting to go to bed. After it ported us out to the teleport device again, I started moving us up and down to find our way out so we could turn this in and go to bed. But that is when we found ourselves in the room with another Raid Boss.. Ranku. So, half asleep we asked our question again to each other "Think we can take him?" And we both took off after this raid boss and took him down.
    Name:  R1.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  315.8 KB

Name:  R2.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  308.2 KB

The Xp from both raids kinda sucked as we were almost out of vit by this point. We might have gotten 1.5 mil each raid. But we got the quest items we needed and after turning them in got about 5 mil xp / 4 mil sp and 500k adena as a reward for that quest. We left Hellbound with big smiles on our faces and some pride saying we did it!. Had a blast and a new fresh feeling for playing Linage 2 and nothing beats playing with your best friend/wife. Thank you Duggy for such an amazing time. We ROCK!

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Default Re: Duggy and I Exploring on L2 with Our New Dual Subs!

Was great fun! I'll add that not only was it like old times with the "Think we can take it?" charge call, it was also like old times when after playing for many hours, half asleep, we would end up doing something that was just gonna keep us up longer. We're such big kids.

I found this link pretty helpful for info on how to start the quest to get into the citadel, and what to expect once in there: http://kingsize.cba.pl/articles.php?article_id=105

Next, I need to find info on how to get through Tully's Workshop to find the Anomic Foundry (I think I might have the name wrong there). There's some mobs there we want to try out. If anyone has any info on this, please share.

And thanks for last night Oz, you really know how to show a girl a good time.

Blog Entries

The next day we walked Lego through this and after he left we went exploring more. This is what we found.

Raid Boss : Tully
    Name:  T1.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  521.9 KB

"Think we can take it?"
    Name:  T2.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  384.7 KB
    Fun time Thanx again Duggy

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

I'm glad you got screenshots of Tully! I was too busy with the holy shit moment to get a good look at him (Oz dc'd shortly after we started hitting Tully... but I was able to hold my own 'til he got back... still had to change my panties, but no one died so all good)

Blog Entries

Man I wish I could have stayed