Thread: Starcraft II

DragonShadow Member Kevin Kennedy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Starcraft II

I don't know how others feel about the game, but I love the custom games(Arcade) people have been making, I recently got Heart of The Swarm(HoTS) and plan on getting more active in the ladder matches like i used to on Starcraft...if anyone's interested in custom gaming/ladders and wanna play with me, hit me up...Realid: Crazyguy9007@yahoo.com

For those that don't know Starcraft and Starcraft II are strategy games made by Blizzard(used the US link for that) that is based on a universe where earth(Terrans) has reached out and spread colonies all over the universe, encountering creatures known as Zerg, a race of constantly evolving creatures that seek total power, and Protoss, a race of psionic wielding(if you really look at their prefered style of combat in melee and over all structure) samurai bent on keeping the "Zerg menace" at bay even if they must purge a whole planet of life...so far the story hasn't been changed like what happened with warcraft...at least over all the lore hasn't...but we'll see in due time...still awaiting the final expansion to Starcraft II where we should, mind you SHOULD, see the final battle for all races in the universe while playing as the Protoss... before I forget, in Starcraft, you played as all three races pre-expansion and post-expansion...however Starcraft II you start off on Wings of Liberty campaign as the Terrans, then in Heart of The Swarm expansion you play the Zerg leader Kerrigan and her swarm, regaining the power she lost during the events of Wings of Liberty(I'm gonna leave this as is... if Oz wants to somehow mark this as a spoiler he can do so...but given that that info is technically given now that it's released...shouldn't hurt too much) and in the next installment "Legacy of The Void" as it's been supposedly announced, we will be playing as the Protoss in an attempt to stop the end of all life in the universe...Personally I love the story that they made for Starcraft, it's def worth playing just for the campaign if not for the fun of the game itself...that story alone is worth it....and believe me, no amount of youtube videos can give you the feeling of truly destroying your foe to unlock the next cinematic in the first game, let alone II...this series is a MUST PLAY....

Default Re: Starcraft II

This is amazing! I i've already watched a couple of these videos previously but found a couple new gems to queue up! im just watching the Day[9] video on Improving 1 thing at a time, something i've been trying to do on my own for a little while now... must take notes