Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Prophet Beta

DragonShadow Member Kevin Kennedy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Dragon's Prophet Beta

For those that don't know, there's a game that is currently is closed beta called Dragon's Prophet...Basically it's a free to play MMORPG with a free fire cast system(not sure what else to call it...) with combo attacks to unleash your better abilities...I'll post pictures at a later time and MAYBE a video if they allow it...I've gotta reread somethings so I'm not gonna get into too much detail beyond what was posted for it...from their site under "What is Dragon's Prophet?"

"From the creators of Runes of Magic, Dragon's Prophet is a free to play fantasy MMO that transports you to Auratia, a realm where dragons fill the sky. For the first time ever, you have the ability to capture, train and ride your very own dragons!

For thousands of years, ancient dragons have struggled in epic wars to dominate Auratia. These wars have threatened to plunge the realm into chaos. Now, an even greater danger emerges, threatening the very existence of the realm.

Will you answer the call and join the fight to save Auratia?"

Basically there are dragons of all types, big and small...and you literally have to wrestle them in order to tame them and use them...You do not need to harm them but you use a skill and then it's an all out button mash to keep it under your control...after you get it it's yours until you release it....you can train it at the dragon lair by dropping it off and setting a schedule for it and once the time is up it finishes it's task assigned to it... You can also build your own house and as a guild a kingdom... Until I look into the full extent of the EULA that is all I can say at this time sadly but I will update this later after checking that and if it's okay I'll also do some pics and possibly some vids so keep your eyes open and hopefully you guys can expect to see what this game has to offer...and believe me, for a free to play it's got a lot to offer and even more to see here's the website to sign up if that was enough to entice you www.dragonsprophetthegame.com

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dragon's Prophet Beta

Sounds interesting. pls do post pic an d vids "IF" there is no NDA. and in the meantime i might have to have a look at this as well.

Thanx Arctic.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

I just signed up as well.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

On my way! Thanks Kevin.

Blog Entries

omw to oz's house to check it out

Blog Entries

lol still mad at your government kid for that little tiny MPG oversight??? well bring th e beer brother!! hehehe and make sure ya sign up for this game as well..

Blog Entries

MPG oversight? what happened this time?

Edit: Also can't find the NDA so I'm not sure if I should or not...I know there was a EULA when I first installed and one for the sign up, but not sure about anywhere else to look :S

Blog Entries

Let me know if you guys get in btw, I'll get more active in it if you guys show up I went inactive due to being alone all the time :s

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kennedy View Post
    MPG oversight? what happened this time?
    Well, Kid found out there was this thing where the government was not allowing Low MPG (Low Miles per gallon) Cars to be sold in the USA. They are being Made here but not sold somthin about them being shipped over seas. It had him rather worked up.

Kid you should tell him about it. Maybe start up your own threat about it..

Blog Entries

Well everyone is always complaining that thier vehicles dont get as good of gas mileage as they should. Everyone says get a hybrid or electric that gets 50 mpg or so. I found out we already have gas and diesel powered vehicles that get double that mileage. Ford makes a diesel engine for the new focus that gets around 83mpg but out govt. isnt allowing us to buy them. There made here in the US ten shipped over seas. VW makes station wagon that gets mpg's in the 70's. If you want to what mpg's our vehicles are actually capable of look for vehicles in the UK. Fords UK website is where i get the 83 mpg for the focus.