Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon's Prophet Beta

DragonShadow Member Kevin Kennedy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dragon's Prophet Beta

xD Kid that's not actually the government directly, it's the oil companies and such that paid to get that law into effect a long time ago, they wanted to cut down on their losses by removing engines from our country like that(but that doesn't mean you can't buy one and have it here ) also I've seen a Chevy Silverado with an engine that can pull double the current ones and still get 100ish MPG

Blog Entries

Okay looks like NDA was dropped and possibly out of beta, gonna post pics and possibly video later...keep fingers crossed(I'm terrible at vids...) those that signed up for beta, I'd suggest checking the site and trying to download it and launch the game with the account you have/made and see what happens...I downloaded and got a shortcut that doesn't have beta on it anymore so must be out, gonna finish the dl and give 'er a go

Blog Entries

okay well I can't post vids/pictures...they keep coming up blank when I try...Fraps ftl and even windows print screen button gave me a black screen...

Barely played the CBT eu server, widespread lag and the animations are off, they're not fluid nor polished. Reached level 10 then unstalled the game