Thread: SOULISS has come to Dragon Shadow

Cool SOULISS has come to Dragon Shadow

Hello all, my name is Souliss, I have been playing video games since my 1st Tandy 1000 & CoCo computers. ( i know a long long time )
    Anyways Im a personal friend of Ozzy, see him time to time for coffee when he found out that Im a gamer and invited me to join up with all of you.
    Im in to MMA and recently sold my gym where i coached for 15 yrs. I also faught a Pro level and had a great run at it. I also love music and play guitar both eletric and classical.
    Looking at me you wouldnt think that i have ran my own guild in W.O.W and was #3 over all in Day of Defeat and was in the -=CrT=- clan because I get the usual finger point of being a fighter and a biker
    who doesnt have any brains but please let me assure you..... Im a geek trapped in a jocks body lol.

Speaking to Ozzy on the phone... I suggested he helps me run a Day of Defeat Server ( finger crossed it all goes well ) so please stay tuned for that.

The games I enjoy are:

Day Of Defeat Source
    Counterstrike
    World Of Warcraft
    World Of Tanks
    Sims 3
    Age of Empires Online
    Linage 2
    Portal 2
    Call Of Duty 2
    Far Cry 3
    Star Wars
    Infestation

I look forward to playing these games and many more with all of you in the future and beyond !!!
    Thank-you for reading
    Sincerely Souliss a.k.a Swift

Blog Entries

Default Re: SOULISS has come to Dragon Shadow

HI Hi wazz up Souliss. Glade ya joined the hope to see you around in some game soon..

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Hey Souliss! Great post. I got stuck on Tandy 1000 and regressed back for a bit before I snapped out of it and finished your post. It's always cool to meet a gamer who has been around to personally witness the evolution of games.

I'm familiar with all the games you've mentioned, 'cept Infestation... which I'm going to go look up now.

I'd like to claim that I too play guitar (Ozzy got me one for my b'day a couple of years back), but honestly... so far I can only play the G chord.

I'm not sure if we've ever met in person, I'm pretty much housebound but have made it down to Timmies quite a few times since I moved here 8 years ago to be with Ozzy. I'm sure he's regaled you with how we met in a game... and the rest is history.

I look forward to gaming with you!

Blog Entries

Welcome maybe I'll see you around Lineage II or Star Wars sometime.

Blog Entries

you will see him soon in L2. and not sure about SWtoR

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291