Thread: PAYDAY 2

Blog Entries

Default PAYDAY 2

A new game is out in beta for a few more days you can pre-order it

Quote Originally Posted by http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=218620

Pre-Purchase Now - PAYDAY 2

Announcement - Valve
    Pre-Purchase PAYDAY 2 on Steam now and receive access to the Loot Bag Pack when the game is released!

The Bag includes the following in-game items:
    • A unique red dot weapon sight available for use on all rifles and shotguns
    • A unique Skull mask
    • A unique mask pattern titled ”I LOVE OVERKILL”
    • A unique color pattern consisting of the colors red and black
    • A bundle of in-game cash.

PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.

The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in DC, why not participate in the local community, and run a few political errands?

To help celibate the start of the pre-purchase PAYDAY The Heist is 75% off until May 30th!

Well there is a few of us playing this game it is pretty cool I am liking the game play the graphics and such. This game is not for young kids or the week of heart.

You are a hired criminal with skill. You need to level yourself up get skills in a skill tree to refine your abilities to make your self a more efficient crime lord.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Default Re: PAYDAY 2

payday 2 is awesome games but some things bothers me really but anyways it's good game to enjoy

DragonShadow Member Kevin Kennedy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have this game two things that bug me... almost everything is DLC only, and the ai can climb fences, but not the player...(like I watched Hoxton AI climb a fence while I have to cut it to get through, which makes a detectable point for the civs and guards...)

Blog Entries

Tell me about it. Maybe they will change it how knows.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291