Thread: For those who didn't believe 3x Maguen

Blog Entries

Default For those who didn't believe 3x Maguen

I have been getting Multi-Mageun's when doing the Seed for some time most of the time it two of him but today I got THREE! and managed to get a screen shot.. WTF!
    Name:  3xMwtf.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  384.9 KB
    Now tell me that isn't a little bit of BS!

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Default Re: For those that Didn't beleive 3x Maguen

It's only funny cuz it's not happening to me. I've had two Maguens on very rare occasions (twice ever?)... but never three.

I do the Nursery mainly on my Iss, Oz has been doing his on his Yule Archer. I have a couple of AOE skills for close quarters, but his are long range, he has more, and they are of course more powerful. We're wondering if the amount of mobs killed in one shot have anything to do with the potential amount of Maguens that spawn?

Also, we both run similar macros for targeting Maguen and hitting him. I succeed 99% of the time, Oz gets him perhaps 60% of the time. I wonder if this targeting/hitting problem is more specific to archers?

Default Re: For those who didn't believe 3x Maguen

Such a trolly game. I don't miss doing nursery (soa solo instance) one bit lol. I always did find they seemed to come after the archer more often than not. It's just they're sneaky little bastards (I apologize if this is offensive), they come and go as quick as they came. I remember swearing at those things so much. Worst part is they would catch me with mobs on me and it seems if you have mobs on you and you aoe it doesn't affect them as much. Idk like I said it's been awhile but that's what I noticed.

Blog Entries

The only thing offensive is getting 3 on ya at the same time and mobs as well! And getting losing all my items!

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

been in the negative before as well. Though I think the most of those abominations I have had on me at once is 2 and that has been a few times.