Thread: Minions of Mirth

DragonShadow Member Kevin Kennedy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Minions of Mirth

http://www.minionsofmirth.com/

This is a really good mmorpg, if you're looking for a game that will challenge you, has a really good story, and maybe even has a really good pet system for summoners, this game is definitely for you. If you're looking for a game that is easy, has the best graphics, and you never die but level up instantly to max, this game is not for you... This is a fairly old game, but I love it all the same, you don't have to purchase it, I bought the premium status back when I was in the army, it's a great game, for free you get to play the good guys, minus a certain race or two? it's been a while since I was a free player, however as premium you can play as a monster and play the evil races, each group has their own classes with some shared between them, case in point, evil has necromancers and doom knights, while good guys get bards and paladins. Monsters vary from monster to monster and are unlocked via the main quests and some side quests for each side. Like the Skeleton comes from playing the good guys and doing a quest for them. I highly recommend this game for anyone looking for a real challenge without all of that give us money to be a god crap these days... Oh and you don't have to pay every month to play this game!

I've given up trying to do pictures and videos for games >.>

Blog Entries

Default Re: Minions of Mirth

This looks pretty cool! I'll give it a try and post here.