Thread: Good Day for fishing!

Blog Entries

Default Good Day for fishing!

So I was chatting with one of our Dragon Sons, Tenor, today and he told me that he was trying to fish in L2. It used to be hard as hell and ya needed a degree in Physics to figure it out. He said it all changed and it's all automated now. As long as you have a fishing pole and shots and bait you're good to go.

So to get started. First be lvl 85+
    1. fishing pole 7.5mil adena
    2. fishing shots about 750per shot I got 5k.
    3. fishing bait about 4.5k per I got 1k .

Then find yourself some water and...
    1. equip your fishing pole and the bait
    2. put your shot in your bar and activate them
    3. walk close to the water then click the new icon (that will glow in the middle of your screen) to start fishing... and walk away.

You'll fish until 1. your 30-day fishing pole goes bye bye and/or 2. you run out of bait or your inventory gets full.

Went to one of my fave spots to go in-game and has been since open beta... only to find out that I wasn't the only one who had this idea today. (see pic)

By the way, you now gain xp when you fish and from what I can tell, it doesn't take away from your vitality. So far I've gotten between 1.2 to 3mil xp per fish caught.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Default Re: Good Day for fishing!

OK just an update I just got 4.2mil xp form a fish so sp scrolls form a chest and some prize baits i have not tried yet.

You come from nothing, You're going back to nothing. So what have you lost? Nothing! So always look on the bright side of life.

http://www.dragonshadowclan.com/portal/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2&dateline=1517329291

Blog Entries

Default Re: Good Day for fishing!

I guess that explains Heine the last time I ran though there.