Thread: Any good space sims?

DragonShadow Member Kevin Kennedy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Any good space sims?

I've been on a space sim withdrawal... I used to love space sims, but lately after the genre came back, it's been hard to find a good one. When I say space sims, I mean one where you actually can fly a spacecraft, I loved the X series and if no one has made a post about it I'll make one later. Ultimately I'd love to find/hear about ones that have survival and/or trading alongside the usual combat aspect that makes space sims great. Let me know if anyone knows of anything worth looking into lately...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any good space sims?

I don't know if it is what you are looking for but I have a space MMO I have been enjoying called Star Conflict. The only thing I have not like so far is waiting to start PVP and PVE missions.

DragonShadow Member Kevin Kennedy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I actually have that, it's okay but like you said the wait time is annoying...

Blog Entries

It seems they have redone the queue system and the waits are not so bad or everyone is getting in on the latest update right now. Though I am not to fond of the rolling start for PVP that seems to be happening.